Standing up for Waterloo
- Critic for Finance and Treasury Board
- Catherine is serving her third term as MPP. Elected in 2012, she is an advocate for strategic investments and job creation.
- Catherine is a fierce advocate for All–day, Two–way GO transit to Waterloo Region.
- As WRDSB Chair, Catherine served over 60,000 students and staff, managed a budget of $645 million and created an additional 1,600 childcare spaces at no additional cost.
- Catherine was voted Waterloo Region's Best Politician four years in a row by The Community Edition and was twice named MPP of the Year by the Professional Engineers of Ontario.