Standing up for Waterloo
- Former Caucus Chair & Critic for Finance and Treasury Board.
- Catherine has served three terms as MPP. First elected in 2012, she is an advocate for progressive investments that impact job creation & climate change.
- Catherine is a strong champion of housing solutions that work for everyone; inclusive, practical, and just.
- As WRDSB Chair, Catherine helped manage a budget of $645 million and advocated for schools as childcare hubs.
- Catherine is a fierce advocate for All–day, Two–way GO transit to Waterloo Region.
- Catherine was voted Waterloo Region's Best Politician four years in a row by The Community Edition and was twice named MPP of the Year by the Professional Engineers of Ontario.